a. Brochures (free) - download below or contact us for copies
Please contact the office on 08 9227 4237 or email ; firstname.lastname@example.org for supplies.
b. Educational DVD's - 3 available.
- For parents and carers of young children. Fighting Meningococcal Disease
- For high school students and young adults. Don't Catch the Killer - also available on youtube
Warning - this video contains scenes that may upset younger viewers or those of a sensitive nature
- For Health Professionals. This is divided into modules so that you can choose to play only those of specific interest to your group.
Stock is limited but check with us to obtain a free copy of a DVD. Please contact the office on 08 9227 4237 or email email@example.com.
Brochures - to download
Fighting Meningococcal Disease - suitable for parents and the general community
2018 What Every Parent Should Know - suitable for parents of younger children - 0 - 5 age group in particular
Symptom Card - Magnetic card for display of meningococcal disease symptoms
c. Teacher Resources
Please feel free to use resources outside of suggested age groups.
Pre-Primary to Year 3
1. Kiddy Canter Pre-Primary (see separate section) - Telethon funded hygiene programme with story book and resources.
2. Hygiene Lesson & Resources - years 1 to 3 provided for teachers to run in-house.
3. Programme of 10 lessons - across learning areas with hygiene and bacteria as the central theme.
For more information ring our Education Manager on 0433 615 656 or email Email Education Manager
12 Lesson Programme, across learning areas (hygiene/bacteria theme)
Primary - Years 5 & 6
NEW for 2021 revised Program DETECT & PROTECT featuring Buddy
Teachers can run their own lesson using the resources below OR book an incursion with the Education Manager by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
An incursion will run for 30 to 45 minutes and is free. We will provide all resources.
NEW for Primary in 2021
10 lesson programme, across learning areas (hygiene/bacteria theme)
Secondary - Years 7 to 12
If the link shows an "error" the PowerPoint will still work. Click on the blue "Download" button and select "direct download" to proceed to the presentation.
You can use the link below for the full video: